ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 359 individually decorated rooms feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy furnished balconies or patios, iPod docks and DVD players. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. You'll find nice touches like soaking tubs, rainfall showerheads and bathrobes to enhance your stay. Coffee/tea makers, in-room childcare and free local calls are also available.
A relaxing visit to Laniwai - A Disney Spa can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and hydrotherapy along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, AMA AMA, serves Hawaiian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Olelo Room is the resort's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. Spend the day at the beach where you'll find sunloungers, and enjoy the 4 spa tubs and free water park. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre and a lazy river. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 11 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an area shuttle.
Sights within a 20-minute drive of this 4.5-star Kapolei resort include Ko Olina Marina and Ka Makana Ali'i - The Center for West Oahu.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 6274 reviews
About the Aulani, A Disney Resort & SpaLocation 92-1185 Ali inui Drive, Kapolei, HI 96707
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 19 August 2019 until 17 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
- One of the swimming pools
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. At Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, you can cool off in one of the 3 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary water park, a free kid's club and a kid's pool. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Kapolei resort.
- 1 building
- 359 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 21081 sq ft of conference space
- 1958 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2011
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) (33.3 km / 20.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa offers 359 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Deep soaking tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
AMA AMA – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Makahiki – Overlooking the pool and garden, this buffet restaurant specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
The Olelo Room – Overlooking the pool and garden, this bar specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Off the Hook – This poolside bar specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open selected days.
Ulu Cafe – This poolside café specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 15
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Tax ID - W40189158-02
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 39.00 for adults and USD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aulani Disney Resort Kapolei
- Aulani Disney Kapolei
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa In Hawai`i Hotel Kapolei
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa Hawaii/Oahu
- Aulani, a Disney Resort And Spa In Hawai`i
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.