Hotels Near Horseshoe Casino
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Horseshoe Casino
Top hotels near Horseshoe Casino
An excellent variety of table games await you at Horseshoe Casino.
This attraction is certainly not the only thing the wonderful city of Cleveland has to offer.
Save on your travel costs by booking in at one of the 20 accommodation options within a short commute of Horseshoe Casino. Check out the rates at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland (0.2 kilometres), the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center (0.3 kilometres) and the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel (0.1 kilometres).
Spend your cash on making memories, not on where you lay your head! Stay the night at the Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown, just 0.5 kilometres away.
That said, the area's number of quality hotels are far above the rest. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade, 0.3 kilometres away, and the Kimpton Schofield Hotel, 0.5 kilometres, are both recommended spots.
Only 0.2 kilometres from Horseshoe Casino is Auntie Anne's Pretzels, where you'll find strong coffee and some tasty treats. Head to 230 West Huron Road, Cleveland to check it out. Or do you want something heartier? Relax, just 0.5 kilometres away is Winking Lizard Tavern. Find it at 811 Huron Road East, Cleveland.
Other Things to Do Near Horseshoe CasinoHorseshoe Casino is not the only reason to check out this place:
- Follow the business people making their way to Huntington Bank Building, but make certain you have made prior arrangements as it's only accessible sometimes to the public.
- Capturing photos of an impressive high-rise is always a fascinating experience. Remember to stop by Terminal Tower.
- Window-shop as long as you like at Tower City Center. There's sure to be something perfect for you.
- Soldiers and Sailors Monument is an ideal location for a bit of quiet contemplation, and to learn something about the history of the area.
- If you enjoy chilling out and people watching, Public Square is just the place you're looking for.
Horseshoe Casino is a relaxing stroll of 0.9 kilometres from Cleveland Lakefront Station, the closest station. So, hop aboard and leave all those driving issues behind!
How much is a hotel room in Horseshoe Casino?
Hotels in Horseshoe Casino start at AU$150 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.