Hotels Near Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts is an iconic sight that you simply must visit at least once in your life.
It's situated in Hong Kong, 130 kilometres away from the beloved city of Guangzhou. If you've got enough time, make sure you stop in there as well!
If staying within an easy walk of Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts sounds like your thing, there are 25 hotels to select from. Have a gander at the rates and amenities at The Upper House, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and Island Shangri-La.
There is an excellent range of accommodation choices that are perfect for those travelling on a budget. Why not stay at the New Chung King Mansion Guest House, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, try the Asia Wifi Budget Hostel - Las Vegas Group Hostels, 2 kilometres away.
If you want to splurge, you'll discover several upmarket hotels too. The Peninsula Hong Kong and the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong are two spots to think about. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
Before you head to Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, charge up your batteries with a drink at Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel. Go straight to JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong to fill your stomach. After a relaxing drink? Spend some time at The Pawn by Tom Aikens and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Hong Kong Academy for Performing ArtsDon't miss the chance to see the area surrounding Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts:
- You'll always find something intriguing going on at Hong Kong Arts Centre. If you like being immersed in creativity, you won't be disappointed.
- Take your friends and family for a throw of the Frisbee or a relaxing morning stroll in Tamar Park.
- Check for guided tours at Central Government Office, one of the modern government establishments in the region.
- Pacific Place is home to a wonderful variety of shops to find everything you need.
- Looking up at a prominent high-rise building is always a noteworthy urban experience. Take time to drop by Lippo Centre.
How much is a hotel room in Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts?
Hotels in Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.