Hotels Near Hepburn Springs Golf Course
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hepburn Springs Golf Course
Whether you're aiming for a personal best or just hoping to stay out of the bunkers, your day at Hepburn Springs Golf Course is certain to be a fun one.
It is to be found in Hepburn Springs. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to travel 90 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
You'll find a comprehensive variety of hotels here, with no less than 27 within 3 kilometres of Hepburn Springs Golf Course. The Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel (0.6 kilometres), the Hepburn at Hepburn (a kilometre) and the Hepburn Springs Motor Inn (0.6 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
Spend your cash on adventures, not on your room! Book at the Mooltan House-hepburn Springs, just 0.7 kilometres away.
If you love to travel in style, then why not book one of the high-end hotels in the area? Check out the rooms at the Avala Accommodation, 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Countryside Connections Spa Cottage is merely 0.3 kilometres away.
If you need your next caffeine hit, there's always Hepburn Pavilion Cafe not far away. You don't need to spend hours looking for a good meal. Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel has a great menu. As your day winds down and your mind turns to a drink, stroll over to Blue Bean Love Cafe.
Other Things to Do Near Hepburn Springs Golf CourseTake in all that Hepburn Springs Golf Course offers, but make sure you also visit the surrounding area:
- Serial shoppers always love checking out Portal 108, one of the well-known stores here.
- If you're dying for a little relaxation time, then spoil yourself with a body treatment at Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa.
- Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve is a nature reserve where you can enjoy some birdwatching.
- Make sure you take the time to see Laurie Sullivan Reserve, a conservation site that houses much of the native wildlife.
- If you love plants and gardening, you'll enjoy a short escape to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens.
How much is a hotel room in Hepburn Springs Golf Course?
Hotels in Hepburn Springs Golf Course start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.