Hotels Near Mill Markets
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Mill Markets
You're sure to have an awesome time at Mill Markets.
It's positioned in Daylesford, 90 kilometres away from Melbourne, the state capital.
If you want to spend your nights as close as you can to Mill Markets, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations within an easy drive. The Hotel Frangos (a kilometre), the Avala Accommodation (2 kilometres) and the Daylesford by the Lake Waterfront Spa Villa (a kilometre) are recommended choices.
Minimise your costs and secure a room at the Mooltan House-hepburn Springs. This budget-friendly hotel is only 4 kilometres away.
If you like to be pampered, then why don't you book one of the upscale hotels in the area? Check out the rooms at the Acacia House Spa Balcony Apartment, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the Daylesford Spa Accommodation is only a kilometre away.
Get yourself moving with a caffeine hit at Hotel Frangos. Found at 82 Vincent Street, Daylesford, it's an easy walk of a kilometre from Mill Markets. Searching for some food? Birches of Daylesford is at 88-90 Central Springs Rd, Daylesford, only 0.4 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Mill MarketsWhen you're done at Mill Markets, head to the surrounding region:
- If you're feeling like you need a helping hand, tourist information is never far away. Grab a directory from Daylesford Regional Visitor Information Centre.
- If you consider yourself a bona fide art expert, Convent Gallery is something you won't want to miss. Showing a great deal of multi-layered works, you'll be thankful you took a few hours to enjoy the collection.
- If you love birds, butterflies and flowers, you'll enjoy escaping to Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens.
- Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens is a welcome option for visitors who want a temporary retreat from hectic sightseeing.
- Learn how local goods and products are created and have a chinwag with the diverse array of merchants at Daylesford Sunday Market.
How much is a hotel room in Mill Markets?
Hotels in Mill Markets start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.