Hotels near Daylesford Sunday Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Daylesford Sunday Market
Daylesford Sunday Market is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
To get there, you'll need to go to Daylesford. You'll find it 90 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
If you're only coming for a short stint, why not save some time and stay at one of the many hotels close to Daylesford Sunday Market? Within 3 kilometres, you'll find no less than 24 options. Check out the Hotel Frangos (a kilometre). That said, the Avala Accommodation (2 kilometres) and the Daylesford by the Lake Waterfront Spa Villa (2 kilometres) are also well recommended.
If you'd rather spend your savings on fun-filled nights, try out a less-expensive hotel. Book a room at the Mooltan House-hepburn Springs, 4 kilometres away.
Do you like to feel pampered? Then do yourself a favour and select one of the numerous top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. You'll definitely love the Acacia House Spa Balcony Apartment or the Daylesford Spa Accommodation, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Cliffy's is the perfect spot to grab a drink close to Daylesford Sunday Market. Located at 30 Raglan Street, Daylesford, it's only 0.4 kilometres away. If you're ready to fill your stomach, visit Farmers Arms Daylesford (1 East Street, Daylesford) for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Daylesford Sunday MarketAppreciate all that Daylesford Sunday Market offers, but make sure you also visit the surrounding area:
- Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens is a breath of fresh air for tourists who want a rest from hectic sightseeing.
- Art lovers should arrange to pop in Convent Gallery to see the array of fantastic pieces of art on display.
- The recommendations at Daylesford Regional Visitor Information Centre are bound to help you find your way around the area.
- Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens is a breath of fresh air for travellers who need some time away from the busier sights.
- The wares, sellers and sounds of Mill Markets entice locals and visitors alike.
Jump on the train for a relaxing trip to Daylesford Sunday Market. You'll have to stop at Daylesford Railway Station, the closest station, and from there it's only 0.08 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Daylesford Sunday Market?
Hotels in Daylesford Sunday Market start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.