Hotels near Gole Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gole Market
Want to find out a little more about Gole Market before you book? Here are a few tips.
Always wanted to visit Delhi? Here's your chance to find out what all the fuss is about!
Your hotel can mean the difference between a good trip and an excellent one. With 29 within an easy walk of Gole Market, finding your ideal place won't be a drama. You may want to consider The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi, The Connaught and Jyoti Mahal.
Save some money by opting for budget accommodation close by. Why don't you stay at the Le Alfanso, which is only a kilometre away? If that's not quite what you're after, try the Hotel lals Haveli, a kilometre away.
There's a wide range of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. How about you splurge a little and enjoy all the little extras? Take a look at the amenities at the Imperial New Delhi, 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Shangri La's Eros Hotel, New Delhi is only a kilometre away.
Just 0.7 kilometres from Gole Market is Cafe coffee day, where you can order strong coffee and some tasty treats. Head to 169, Panchkuian Marg, Sidarth Basti, Bharat Nagar, Paharganj, New Delhi to get your fix. If it's time to find a spot for lunch or dinner, head over to The Metropolitan Hotel And Spa. You'll find this popular restaurant at Bangla Sahib Road, New Delhi.
Other Things to Do Near Gole MarketAfter you decide to leave Gole Market, check what else is available in the area:
- Spend some time at Sacred Heart Cathedral to learn more about the practices of the local Catholic diocese.
- Laxminarayan Temple will leave you amazed by its beautifully crafted interior and peaceful atmosphere.
- For a number of years now, Lady Hardinge Medical College has helped shape many great minds. Give this campus a visit and see what it's like today.
- Visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, a popular shrine where you can learn about the local community.
- Put your hands together for the cast at Akshara Theatre, a well-known venue.
No car, no worries. Simply journey to Gole Market on the train. Jump off at New Delhi, the nearest station, and then stroll 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Gole Market?
Hotels in Gole Market start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.