Serviced Apartments in Glasgow
Check hotel prices in Glasgow
Apartment Hotels in Glasgow
Short stay apartments in Glasgow
What feels like a home away from home and a getaway all in one? An apartment, that's what! Toss in a bedroom or two, your very own kitchen and stacks of space, and you'll forget all about that little-bitty hotel room you were weighing up. Whether you're in Glasgow for a few days or a few weeks, we'll find the perfect pad for you.Popular luxury apartments in Glasgow
Can't remember the last time you splurged on a holiday? It's time to treat yourself like the glorious queen (or king) you are. Claim your right to the throne in a plush apartment in Glasgow:
- Dreamhouse at Blythswood Apartments Glasgow: If it's fresh white bedding and perfectly fluffy pillows you're looking for, book your spot at this swish option.
"I'm bored!" If you don't want to hear those words coming from your kids, a family-friendly apartment is the way to go. Offering stacks of activities and homely comforts, they're a win for both youngsters and grown-ups.
- PREMIER SUITES PLUS Glasgow George Square: internet access and laundry facilities are just a couple of things that make this option perfect for families.
- Spires Glasgow: It can be hard to satisfy everyone. But breakfast services and laundry facilities might just do the trick.
Sure, there are some perks to business trips (hello work-funded drinks), but they're also often tiring and stressful. That's why you should go for an apartment for your Glasgow jaunt. Feel right at home after that big day of networking at:
- PREMIER SUITES PLUS Glasgow George Square (0.1 kilometres from downtown Glasgow): When you've got to keep your nose to the grindstone, you'll be pleased to have business services and parking facilities to make the job a little less daunting.
- Diamond - Clyde House (6 kilometres from downtown Glasgow): In between doing a bit of work from this place, you'll be able to take advantage of parking facilities and internet access.
Unlike your ordinary hotel room, an apartment features loads more than just an electric kettle and a few lonely coffee cups. Most generally come with a kitchen armed with a fridge, stove, dishes, glasses and cutlery. Hangover-curing fry-ups after a big night out have never been simpler.
Apartment Accommodation In Glasgow
Apartment hotels in Glasgow provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Glasgow apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Glasgow. Book with us now and feel at home.