Hotels near Buchanan Street
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Buchanan Street
You're bound to have a terrific time at Buchanan Street.
You'll find it in Glasgow, 65 kilometres from the nation's capital, Edinburgh. You'll probably have to travel a bit further afield, but it's well worth it.
If you would like to stay in close proximity to Buchanan Street, book accommodation in one of its 34 neighbouring hotels. You may want to consider checking out the Blythswood Square Hotel, Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow City Centre and Carlton George Hotel.
You'll be able to save your savings for more meaningful things if you secure a room at a pocket-friendly accommodation. The Brunswick Merchant City Hotel, 0.5 kilometres away, and the Victorian House, a kilometre away, are some of the recommended choices.
Or, you could always splurge a bit on one of the number of top-notch hotels in the immediate area. Try the Hotel Indigo Glasgow, 0.6 kilometres away. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, 0.5 kilometres away, is also highly recommended.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Mono. Right near Buchanan Street, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you need something more filling, try out Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre George Square. If you'd like to kick back with a refreshing drink, Millennium Hotel Glasgow is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Buchanan StreetDon't forget to visit the region surrounding Buchanan Street:
- Princes Square is the perfect spot for locals and visitors alike to socialise. Grab a coffee, feed the birds or enjoy the sunshine.
- Check out Lighthouse, an important exhibition hall. Remember to browse the schedule for upcoming events before you visit.
- Visit Duke of Wellington Statue and look closely at the meticulously carved lines of this intriguing statue.
- If you're known as a true art lover, Gallery of Modern Art is the perfect place for you. Boasting a great deal of intriguing works, you'll be grateful you put aside some time to peruse its walls.
- George Square is a long-established square distinguished for its uniting atmosphere.
Buchanan Street is only 0.3 kilometres from Queen Street, the nearest station. Take the train and then go for a brisk walk. You can also disembark at Glasgow Central Station, another close terminal, 0.3 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Buchanan Street?
Hotels in Buchanan Street start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.