Hotels near Florida Holocaust Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Florida Holocaust Museum
Do you want to find out a bit more about Florida Holocaust Museum before you book your flights? Here are some handy pointers.
It's well worth travelling the 25 kilometres from Tampa to St. Petersburg to visit it.
Choose one of the 13 hotel options within a short distance of Florida Holocaust Museum. We recommend The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club, a kilometre away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, try the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Petersburg/Downtown (0.7 kilometres) or the Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown (0.5 kilometres).
Want some more money for gifts and sightseeing? Book a room at the Inn on Third, a wallet-friendly hotel just 0.5 kilometres away.
If prestige and comfort are what you're looking for, check out the Bermuda Bay by Affordable Beach Condos. This upmarket hotel is 6 kilometres away.
When there's only one thing you need to get going in the morning, grab a table at Starbucks at 199 1st Avenue North, Saint Petersburg. You'll find it only 0.5 kilometres from Florida Holocaust Museum. The Ponce De Leon Hotel is a fantastic spot to have dinner and it's just 0.6 kilometres away. It's at 95 Central Avenue North, Saint Petersburg.
Other Things to Do Near Florida Holocaust MuseumAfter you're done seeing Florida Holocaust Museum, don't ignore the local area:
- If you're an art aficionado, you can't go wrong with a visit to Morean Arts Center.
- Get along to American Stage Theatre Company to view a show. But first, find out what language it's in or you might find it difficult to understand.
- If you've got some spare money for a rainy day, drop by Sundial St. Pete to pick up some bargains as well as a few luxuries!
- The Coliseum is a purpose built centre for events and conventions, conveniently surrounded by a nice range of restaurants and bars.
- Be sure to head to Pioneer Park if you want a quick escape from the clutches of the city.
How much is a hotel room in Florida Holocaust Museum?
Hotels in Florida Holocaust Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.