Hotels near Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
Spend a relaxed afternoon perfecting your swing, enjoying the views and meeting new people at Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
Always dreamed of going to Orlando? Here's your chance to find out what all the fuss is about!
There's no need to travel far to find a place to sleep. There are 46 options within easy driving distance of Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course. Have a look at the Disney's Old Key West Resort (0.8 kilometres). That said, the Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (0.6 kilometres) and the Marriott's Imperial Palm Villas (3 kilometres) are also highly regarded.
Rather spend your savings on seeing and experiencing everything? If so, save your money and make a reservation at a cheaper hotel. You'll be sure to sleep like a rock at the Lucaya Village by CND Holiday Homes or the Red Roof Inn Orlando - International Dr/Convention.
If you're keen to treat yourself, you'll be chuffed with the surrounding area's luxury hotels. The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, 2 kilometres away, and the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, a kilometre, are both recommended places.
Seeing all the sights can really take it out of you! When it's time to re-energise, stop by Bongos Cuban Cafe. It's only an easy walk from Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course. When you need to satiate your hunger, check out the menu at House of Blues Orlando. And then, head straight to On The Rocks Pool Bar for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf CourseDon't head home yet! The surrounding area has lots more going on:
- See a show at La Nouba Theater, a great local venue.
- For an awesome night out, see what's coming up at House of Blues Orlando.
- Swim around until your fingers are wrinkly at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, a destination where the entire family can enjoy time in the water.
- If you're keen to spend time appreciating some charming scenery, then Characters in Flight is certainly worth stopping by.
- On a cold and miserable afternoon, Splitsville Luxury Lanes & Dinner Lounge is the place to be if you're travelling with little ones.
How much is a hotel room in Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course?
Hotels in Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.