Hotels Near Culburra Beach Sunrise Walk
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Culburra Beach Sunrise Walk
Outdoorsy types will feel at ease at Culburra Beach Sunrise Walk.
You'll clap eyes on it in Culburra Beach, 150 kilometres from the country's capital city, Canberra.
There's a limited range of accommodations within a short drive of Culburra Beach Sunrise Walk. Out of the 3 on offer, you should be able to find something that suits. The Anchor Bay Motel and Culburra Beach House are worth checking out.
Visitors wanting to splash out a bit should check out the Coolangatta Estate, a plush, luxury hotel 9 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Culburra Beach Sunrise WalkCulburra Beach Sunrise Walk is not the only reason to check out this region:
- Wine enthusiasts should make a beeline for Coolangatta Estate. Ask about the grape varietals and the process used for bottling, then discover your favourite blend in a tasting session.
- Plan an afternoon out at Callala Beach and take a deep breath of the sea air as you soak in the sun.
- Raise a glass of outstanding red or white at Mountain Ridge Wines. Make sure you take home some for later.
- If you love a good wine, ensure you go to Two Figs Winery. Here, you can try and buy a bottle of the delicious local drop.
- Grab your trusty hiking shoes, and spend some time at Galloway Red Kite Trail, a popular hiking trail.
How much is a hotel room in Culburra Beach Sunrise Walk?
Hotels in Culburra Beach Sunrise Walk start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.