Hotels near Crocodylus Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Crocodylus Park
Crocodylus Park is a great place to observe a variety of amazing creatures.
You'll discover it Darwin the state capital. This popular city is truly a sight in itself.
There's a limited range of accommodations within an easy commute of Crocodylus Park. Out of the 4 on offer, you ought to find something that ticks your boxes. Select from the Hidden Valley Holiday Park and Discovery Parks – Darwin.
We all understand how pricey travelling can be. Luckily, there's some less-expensive options here. See what the Darwin YHA - Melaleuca on Mitchell and the Frogshollow Backpackers have to offer.
Other Things to Do Near Crocodylus ParkAfter you're done with Crocodylus Park, check what else is going on in the vicinity:
- If you're a keen golfer, organise a round or two at Flight Path Golf & Outdoor Recreation.
- Visit Australian Aviation Heritage Centre to find out about the numerous uses of aeroplanes other than just taking us to our ultimate vacation spot.
- Go exploring through Gubara. Make sure you allow yourself enough time to pause and appreciate the surrounding view.
- Schedule a tour of the campus at Charles Darwin University to mingle with some of the staff and students, and to check out the facilities.
- You'll have a cracker of a time playing in the waves, and kicking back on the shores of Casuarina Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Crocodylus Park?
Hotels in Crocodylus Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.