Hotels near Cleveland Public Library
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cleveland Public Library
Whether you're a lover of culture or you just have an inquisitive mind, Cleveland Public Library is a must see.
This attraction is most certainly not the only thing the much-loved city of Cleveland has to offer.
If you want to spend your nights as close as you can to Cleveland Public Library, you'll find 20 hotels and apartments within an easy drive. The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland (0.5 kilometres), the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center (0.2 kilometres) and the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel (0.3 kilometres) are highly recommended.
Located just 0.2 kilometres away, the Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown is the best hotel option for those travelling on a budget.
If you'd like to pamper yourself, you're certain to love the area's luxury hotels. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade and Kimpton Schofield Hotel are among the best options. They're just 0.1 kilometres and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
Head straight to Auntie Anne's Pretzels at 230 West Huron Road, Cleveland for a good coffee. It's about 0.5 kilometres from Cleveland Public Library. Winking Lizard Tavern is a great venue to have lunch and fortunately it's just 0.5 kilometres away. It's at 811 Huron Road East, Cleveland.
Other Things to Do Near Cleveland Public LibraryAfter you decide to leave Cleveland Public Library, check what else is going on in the area:
- For a few hours of activities, look no further than Cleveland Arcade. It's a fantastic way to entertain the young ones!
- There's an assortment of recreational distractions on offer for kids of all ages at The Corner Alley.
- Huntington Bank Building stands out from several other centres of trade and commerce in this area.
- Key Tower is a noteworthy high-rise building that dominates the concrete jungle. Snap some photographs or just admire its greatness.
- Soldiers and Sailors Monument was built in honour of important past events, so it's a worthwhile site to visit.
It's a simple commute to Cleveland Public Library. Just hop off the train at Cleveland Lakefront Station, the nearest station, and then it's only 0.7 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Cleveland Public Library?
Hotels in Cleveland Public Library start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.