Hotels Near Canadian Museum of History
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Canadian Museum of History
Canadian Museum of History is certainly worth telling your mates back home about!
We're sure you won't mind spending some time in Ottawa. After all, this bustling national capital is a sight in its own right!
You'll find a comprehensive selection of hotels here, with as many as 53 within an easy commute of Canadian Museum of History. Take a look at the facilities at the Hilton Lac-Leamy (3 kilometres), the Fairmont Chateau Laurier (a kilometre) and The Westin Ottawa (2 kilometres).
A kilometre away, the Auberge Des Arts is perfect for those who are unable to splash out.
If you can't keep going without a coffee or two, fear not! Follow your nose 0.6 kilometres from Canadian Museum of History to Aux quatre jeudis – Café Bar (44 Rue Laval, Gatineau).
Other Things to Do Near Canadian Museum of HistoryAfter you're done seeing Canadian Museum of History, don't neglect the surrounding region:
- Take your buddies for a game of cricket or a peaceful morning walk through Jacques Cartier Park.
- Ottawa River Parkway is a fantastic place for an exciting day of fun and games with the young ones.
- Pack an esky and a camera and go to Victoria Island for a great day out.
- Book a guided tour of Royal Canadian Mint to take a trip back in time and hear about the area's vibrant cultural heritage.
- Passionate art aficionados will be excited by the visually engaging exhibitions on display at National Gallery of Canada.
How much is a hotel room in Canadian Museum of History?
Hotels in Canadian Museum of History start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.