Hotels near Camden Lock Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Camden Lock Market
Top hotels near Camden Lock Market
So you're thinking about a visit to Camden Lock Market? We've got some tips!
You can view it in London, the national capital.
To be located within a short drive of Camden Lock Market, stay at one of the 247 nearby accommodations. The Charlotte Street Hotel (3 kilometres), The London EDITION (3 kilometres) and the Rochester (0.6 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
Don't leave yourself strapped for cash! There's a range of nice budget places nearby. The Americana Hotel and the Primrose Guest House are recommended options. You'll find them 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
That said, if you want luxury and comfort, select one of the many upmarket hotels in the immediate area. The Pullman London St Pancras and the Holiday Inn London Camden Lock, 2 kilometres and 0.1 kilometres away, are recommended.
When there's only one thing you need to get going in the morning, head to Camden Garden Centre (2 Barker Drive, St Pancras Way, London). You'll stumble across this gem only 0.7 kilometres from Camden Lock Market. For something more substantial, you only need to walk 0.07 kilometres to get to Gilgamesh at The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, London.
Other Things to Do Near Camden Lock MarketDon't spend the whole day at Camden Lock Market. This area has heaps more to offer visitors:
- Buck Street Market is an exciting spot to hunt for a discount or just drink in the surroundings.
- Find the solution to a dreary day by organising a trip to Jewish Museum.
- If you're seeking an exciting evening out, buy tickets to a production at Roundhouse.
- See if there's an event on at Forge Music and Arts Venue. You'll be very impressed with the venue!
- If you're proud to be a true blue art fanatic, Annroy Gallery is calling your name. Offering an array of intriguing pieces, you'll be thankful you dedicated some time to peruse its walls.
Travel by train to Camden Road, the most convenient station. It's only 0.5 kilometres from Camden Lock Market. Another good option is Kentish Town West. This terminal is 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Camden Lock Market?
Hotels in Camden Lock Market start at AU$139 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.