Hotels Near Blackpool Illuminations
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Blackpool Illuminations
On your way to Blackpool Illuminations? From accommodations to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to mull over before you embark.
Are you intending to fly into Belfast? Once you hit the tarmac, you'll still have a bit of a journey ahead of you. It's located in Blackpool, 210 kilometres from the national capital.
Luckily, there's a comprehensive variety of handy hotels, with 89 within a stone's throw of Blackpool Illuminations. The Blackpool FC Hotel, Viking Hotel and Aparthotel Blackpool are certainly worth thinking about.
If you're scouting for accommodation options that won't leave a hole in your pocket, you'll have lots to choose from. The Wakefield House Hotel, 2 kilometres away, and the Willin House Hotel, 2 kilometres away, are some of the recommended choices.
Are you looking to spoil yourself a bit? There's a decent range of upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. Take a look at the amenities at the Big Blue Hotel, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the Le Papillon Hotel is only 2 kilometres away.
Start your morning right with a delicious coffee at New Yorker. Fortunately, it's close to Blackpool Illuminations. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Head to Premier Inn Blackpool Central for a delicious meal. In the evenings, 4 Star Phildene Blackpool is ideal for a wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Blackpool IlluminationsAfter you have experienced Blackpool Illuminations, do some exploring in the local area:
- Do you enjoy hearing the gentle lapping of water? Perch at the end of South Pier and take in the soothing surroundings.
- If you think you've got unshakable nerves, then take on your family and friends at Karting 2000 Raceway.
- The dice may not always roll your numbers at Grosvenor G Casino Blackpool, something to remember as the shiny spectacle may seduce you into playing a round or two.
- Escape the heat and plan a visit to Sandcastle Waterpark, an exciting local waterpark that offers hours of family fun.
- The rides and the sizzling fried food at Ripley's Believe It Or Not! will transport you back to your childhood.
If you're using the metro system to get to Blackpool Illuminations, hop off at Blackpool South, the most convenient station. It's just 0.5 kilometres away. Easy-peasy!
How much is a hotel room in Blackpool Illuminations?
Hotels in Blackpool Illuminations start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.