ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Living rooms, TVs and phones are featured in all 278 rooms.
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and hot stone massages. The restaurant, Promenade Restaurant, is open for breakfast and dinner. Lounge Bar is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Enjoy the fitness centre and sauna as well as access to yoga classes. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available daily. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 30-minute walk of this 4-star North Shore hotel include Blackpool Tower Ballroom and Coral Island.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 5022 reviews
About the The Grand Hotel BlackpoolLocation Promenade, Blackpool, England FY1 2JQ
The Grand Hotel Blackpool offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have WiFi and wired Internet for a fee. Spa services, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services are also featured at the business-friendly The Grand Hotel Blackpool. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Blackpool hotel.
- 1 building
- 278 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1985
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Separate living room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (94.8 km / 58.9 mi)
- Train station: Blackpool North Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Grand Hotel Blackpool offers 278 forms of accommodation. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Rollaway/extra beds are also available.
- Living room
- In-room dining
- Rollaway beds available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
Promenade Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Lounge Bar – Overlooking the ocean, this bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets are welcome for a fee
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Number of children who can stay for free – 4
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 7.00 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Blackpool Hilton
- Blackpool Hilton Hotel
- Blackpool Hotel Hilton
- Hilton Blackpool
- Hilton Blackpool Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Blackpool
- Hotel Hilton Blackpool
- Grand Hotel Blackpool
- Grand Blackpool
- The Grand Blackpool Blackpool
- The Grand Hotel Blackpool Hotel
- The Grand Hotel Blackpool Blackpool
- The Grand Hotel Blackpool Hotel Blackpool
You should know
- This hotel caters to gay and/or lesbian guests.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.