Hotels Near Sandcastle Waterpark
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Sandcastle Waterpark
Top hotels near Sandcastle Waterpark
Getting ready for your trip to Sandcastle Waterpark?
It's located in Blackpool, 210 kilometres from the nation's capital, Belfast. You might have to trek a bit further away, but it's well worth it.
Spend your savings on things that you'll remember for years! There is an array of budget hotels here. The Willin House Hotel and the Somerville Hotel are recommended options. They are 2 kilometres and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
There's a number of high-end hotels in the immediate area. Why not splash out and enjoy all the little extras? Take a squiz at the amenities at the Blackpool FC Hotel, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Glen Guest House is only a kilometre away.
Before you check out Sandcastle Waterpark, follow the scent of delicious coffee to New Yorker. When you're looking for a feed, you don't need to go far. Head straight to Premier Inn Blackpool Central for a delicious meal. And finally, 4 Star Phildene Blackpool is the place to be for a few cold beers.
Other Things to Do Near Sandcastle WaterparkBefore you head off, consider checking out the local region:
- The dice may not always roll your numbers at Grosvenor G Casino Blackpool, something to keep in mind as the glitz and glamour may tempt you into trying your hand at a game or two.
- Love listening to the gentle lapping of water? Take a seat at the end of South Pier and appreciate the calm atmosphere.
- If you think you've got unshakable nerves, then challenge your friends to a race at Karting 2000 Raceway.
- Wear the kids out by having a day at Ripley's Believe It Or Not. You'll love the thrilling atmosphere and some family time.
- The amusement rides and the tasty snacks at Blackpool Pleasure Beach will remind you of the joys of being a kid.
Travelling to Sandcastle Waterpark by train is easy. The closest station, Blackpool South, is just 0.7 kilometres away. Active travellers might like to walk 0.8 kilometres from Blackpool Pleasure Beach, another nearby terminal, instead.
How much is a hotel room in Sandcastle Waterpark?
Hotels in Sandcastle Waterpark start at AU$72 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.