Hotels near Birmingham Town Hall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Birmingham Town Hall
Do you want to know some more about Birmingham Town Hall before you set off? Here are some handy pointers.
It's located in Birmingham, a much-loved city that offers visitors plenty to see and do.
Your hotel choice can mean the difference between a good holiday and an excellent one. With 35 within an easy walk of Birmingham Town Hall, finding your ideal place will be a breeze. The Staying Cool at the Rotunda, Comfort Zone Parkside Apartment Hotel Birmingham and Hyatt Regency Birmingham are certainly worth checking out.
Exploring on a budget? Luckily, this region hosts some more down-to-earth options. The Bloc Hotel Birmingham is merely 0.8 kilometres away, and if that doesn't tick all the boxes, the Hotel Campanile Birmingham is only 2 kilometres away.
Never hesitate to treat yourself! The area has an excellent range of upscale hotels. The Hotel Indigo Birmingham and the Hotel La Tour are two spots to consider. The former is 0.6 kilometres away and the latter is 0.9 kilometres.
Have a hot coffee at Copthorne Hotel Birmingham (Paradise Circus, Paradise Place, Birmingham). It's only 0.2 kilometres from Birmingham Town Hall. For something more filling, order some food at Malmaison Birmingham (Malmaison Hotel, 1 Wharfside Street, Birmingham). It's just 0.3 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Birmingham Town HallAfter you've left Birmingham Town Hall, check what else is going on in the area:
- Go for a relaxing walk through Victoria Square, Birmingham in the morning, and observe the local residents as they slowly wake up.
- Birmingham Council House is an important public administration building. Take a look at it from outside or check for any tours available inside.
- The wares, sellers and hubbub of Birmingham Christmas Market draw in locals and travellers alike.
- Tourists will no doubt be stimulated by the creative artworks at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
- Check the program, grab some tickets and find your seats. You won't regret watching a show at Big Brum.
It's an easy journey to Birmingham Town Hall on public transport. Jump off at Birmingham New Street Station, the closest station, and you'll only need to go 0.4 kilometres. Birmingham Moor Street, an additional terminal, is also in the vicinity. It's 0.7 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Birmingham Town Hall?
Hotels in Birmingham Town Hall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.