Hotels near Bambino Gesu Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bambino Gesu Hospital
Planning to head to Bambino Gesu Hospital? From accommodations to surrounding attractions, here's a list of things to think about before you depart.
If you'd like to visit it, you'll have to stop in Rome, the national capital.
If staying within easy walking distance of Bambino Gesu Hospital sounds good, you'll have 145 places to select from. Don't know where to begin? Have a look at the Gran Melia Rome, Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George and Fandango Apartment.
If you're proud of knowing how to travel on a budget, you'll be stoked with the range of bargain places nearby. Select the Mood 44 or the Residenza Ruspoli Bonaparte, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you like the finer things in life? Then indulge a bit and spend a few nights at one of the many high-end hotels in the surrounding area. The Rocco Forte Hotel De Russie and the FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon pick-me-up, order a large coffee at Cloister of Bramante. You can find it right near Bambino Gesu Hospital. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, grab a table at Ditirambo. Seeking a nice drink or two? Stop by Divinpeccato Restaurant and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Bambino Gesu HospitalDon't go home yet! The surrounding region has lots more on offer:
- Check the program, buy some tickets and settle in. You definitely won't regret seeing a show at Teatro degli Artisti.
- History lovers will delight in wandering around Villa Lante, a place where you can learn about the interesting tales of its past residents.
- Oratorio del Gonfalone is an impressive piece of architecture which has been painstakingly preserved.
- Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista dei Fiorentini is a distinctive religious structure in the area.
- Palazzo Crivelli is likely to interest both history buffs and design gurus.
Jump on the train for a stress-free trip to Bambino Gesu Hospital. You'll need to get off at Valle Aurelia, the closest station, and from there it's 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Bambino Gesu Hospital?
Hotels in Bambino Gesu Hospital start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.