Accommodation Near Castel Sant'Angelo, Rome
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Castel Sant'Angelo
Top hotels near Castel Sant'Angelo
Castel Sant'Angelo draws a huge amount of visitors every year. Want to find out what all the fuss is about?
You'll find it among the buzzing streets of Rome, the nation's capital.
You won't have any trouble booking a room in close proximity to Castel Sant'Angelo. You'll find 381 suitable options within walking distance. You may want to consider the Gran Melia Rome, Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux and Hotel Lunetta.
Save your dosh by booking budget accommodation nearby. Why not stay at the Mood 44, which is only 0.9 kilometres away? If that doesn't float your boat, consider the Residenza Ruspoli Bonaparte, a kilometre away.
Or you could make a booking at one of the numerous upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Go on, spoil yourself! The Rocco Forte Hotel De Russie and the FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma are spots you'll want to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
If you're in the area around Castel Sant'Angelo and feel like a coffee, stop by Cloister of Bramante. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go too far. Head straight to Ditirambo for a delicious meal. Finally, Hotel Cicerone is the spot to be for a glass of wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Castel Sant'AngeloDon't miss the opportunity to see the area surrounding Castel Sant'Angelo:
- Although it's not as traditional as a painting in a gallery, visitors can still appreciate the talent that has gone into the making of Statue of St. Michele.
- Take some time to focus on your spiritual side at Ponte Sant'Angelo Church, an excellent local religious site.
- Spanning the rolling river, Ponte Sant'Angelo is an interesting sight for any engineering enthusiasts.
- Stop to have a look at Tiber River and let the water flow on by as you take in the surrounding scenery.
- Get in touch with the cultural values of the area by visiting Statua di Santa Caterina.
Hop aboard the train for a laid-back trip to Castel Sant'Angelo. You'll need to get off at Valle Aurelia, the nearest station, and from there it's 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Castel Sant'Angelo?
Hotels in Castel Sant'Angelo start at AU$76 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.