Hotels Near Campo de' Fiori
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Campo de' Fiori
Top hotels near Campo de' Fiori
Journey back through time at Campo de' Fiori. Who knows what secrets you might learn?
You can set eyes on it in Rome, the national capital.
Nothing beats staying within an easy walk of Campo de' Fiori! Look into one of the 330 accommodation options within a kilometre. Why not check out the Mood 44, Daniel's Hotel and Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux?
If you'd prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on activities, there's a number of cheaper options. Why don't you stay at the Residenza Ruspoli Bonaparte, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't float your boat, try the Spagna Royal Suite, a kilometre away.
Never hesitate to give yourself a treat! The area contains a range of upmarket hotels. The Rocco Forte Hotel De Russie and the FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma are spots to think about. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
Before you go to Campo de' Fiori, build up your energy with a tea or coffee at Cloister of Bramante. When you couldn't possible go on without a decent feed, go to Ditirambo. And finally, Lunetta Hotel Rome is the spot to go for a few cold beers.
Other Things to Do Near Campo de' FioriCampo de' Fiori is not the only reason to head to this area:
- Take a look at Statue of Giordano Bruno and gaze closely at the meticulously carved lines of this interesting piece.
- The wares, sellers and buzz of Campo de' Fiori Market entice passersby and visitors alike.
- If you're looking for a wonderful night out, purchase tickets to a show at Teatro dei Satiri.
- Check for guided tours of Palazzo della Cancelleria, or simply view the exterior architecture of this well-known structure.
- Head to Museo Barracco di Scultura Antica to take in some unique exhibits.
Get up early, evade the other tourists and book a ticket for the train. When you get to Roma San Pietro, the nearest station, it's only a kilometre to Campo de' Fiori.
How much is a hotel room in Campo de' Fiori?
Hotels in Campo de' Fiori start at AU$76 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.