Bali Hotel Resorts
Featured Resorts in Bali
Bali Hotel Resorts & Luxury Resorts
You’re a modern person, with modern sensibilities. You follow all the travel bloggers on social media and you live for those stunning photos of perfectly plated meals and pool cabanas with all the extras. You’ve read about these magical places where your every whim is taken care of, and you’ve probably seen a picture-perfect postcard or two and thought, “That place can’t be real.” Well, traveller, we’re here to tell you that it is real. And you can have it all for yourself, at a Bali hotel resort.
Dreaming of lounging poolside, with drinks appearing next to you at the snap of a finger? You’re probably imagining all-inclusive resorts, where you’ll find everything your heart desires. If you simply must have that private cabana, along with premium amenities and impeccable service, luxury resorts sound like your cup of tea. Whatever your travel style, Bali resort hotels can match it. That is, unless you’re not a fan of impeccable service, gorgeous surroundings, and getaways that are utterly carefree. How carefree are we talking? When you stay in the best holiday resorts in Bali, guest service is the name of the game, and the staff takes that game as seriously as Queensland takes their footy.
Look out your window right now. What do you see? If it’s not a pool sparkling in the sunshine, you need to stop what you’re doing and browse Wotif’s selection of top-notch holiday resorts in Bali. Just don’t let your co-workers see—they’re sure to be jealous, and you want to wait until you come back with pictures to really make them turn green.
Top trending hotels in Bali
- The Kayon Jungle Resort by PramanaBr. Bresela, Payangan, Payangan, Bali
The price is AU$148 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 275/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Six Senses UluwatuJI. Goa Lempeh, Pecatu, Kuta Selatan, Kabupaten Badung, Pecatu, Bali
The price is AU$809 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 133.5/5Good! (2 reviews)
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villas & SpaSayan Village, PO BOX 777, Ubud, Bali
The price is AU$218 per night from Feb 10 to Feb 115/5Exceptional! (12 reviews)
- Jannata Resort and SpaJl. Rsi Markandya, Br. Bangkiang Sidem Desa Keliki, Ubud, Bali
The price is AU$69 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Courtyard By Marriott Bali Seminyak ResortJalan Camplung Tanduk No 103 Sp, Dhyana, Seminyak, Bali
The price is AU$82 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.6/5Exceptional! (98 reviews)
- Mulia ResortJalan Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Kawasan Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Bali
The price is AU$378 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.2/5Excellent! (25 reviews)
- Swiss-Belresort Watu JimbarJalan Danau Tamblingan No.99A, Denpasar, Bali
The price is AU$48 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.3/5Excellent! (63 reviews)
- Viceroy BaliJalan Lanyahan, Banjar Nagi, Ubud, Bali
The price is AU$639 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 24