Hotels near Asian Civilisations Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Asian Civilisations Museum
Top hotels near Asian Civilisations Museum
Places like Asian Civilisations Museum are what vacations are for. A trip here is one that you won't regret.
It is to be found in Singapore, which is situated 30 kilometres from Johor Bahru.
Book a few nights at one of the 78 accommodation options within a stone's throw of Asian Civilisations Museum. You might want to have a look at the Raffles Singapore, The Fullerton Bay Hotel and The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore.
No need to worry if you're trying to save, you won't be short on options when it comes to apartments. See how you like the amenities at the Hotel 81 Chinatown or the Hotel 81 Bencoolen, 0.9 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you love being pampered, then why not book one of the top-quality hotels in the area? You won't regret staying at the Mandarin Oriental, Singapore or the Westin Singapore, 0.7 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Order up a hot drink and decide what to see next at Vanilla Bar. It's not far from Asian Civilisations Museum. Go straight to Novotel for a more substantial meal. Seeking a few brews? Spend some time at Prince of Wales and meet some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Asian Civilisations MuseumAfter you're done at Asian Civilisations Museum, see what else is happening nearby:
- Empress Palace will most definitely interest history buffs and lovers of architecture.
- Many of us believe that all art has some element of beauty in its own unique way. Take a look at Statue of Raffles and see what you believe.
- Sir Stamford Raffles Statue is one of the area's important landmarks and is a great spot to discover the local history.
- Clap for the performers at Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall, a great venue.
- To experience some culture, the locals here like to head to The Arts House. Before visiting, take a look at the guide to discover what exciting events, live shows and exhibits are occurring.
How much is a hotel room in Asian Civilisations Museum?
Hotels in Asian Civilisations Museum start at AU$121 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.