Accommodation Near Abbotsford, Melrose
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Abbotsford
Abbotsford is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
It is situated in Melrose, and we're sure you're wondering what the best way is of getting there. Many make the 55 kilometres journey from Edinburgh, that nation's buzzing capital.
If you're keen on staying close to Abbotsford, it's a good idea to book ahead. You'll find 2 hotels within an easy commute. The Watson Lodge Guest House and Binniemyre Guest House are worth checking out.
This area also boasts a number of upscale hotels for those travellers seeking well-appointed surroundings and outstanding amenities. You simply cannot find better than the Best Western Plus Scottish Borders Selkirk Philipburn Hotel and Eildonside.
Other Things to Do Near AbbotsfordAfter you're done with Abbotsford, check what else is going on in the area:
- Hop on Waverley Line! Take your seat and relax as you admire the countryside outside.
- With numerous stimulating and unusual pieces of art, Old Gala House offers a superb experience.
- On a nice day, there's nothing better than flipping through a newspaper in Bank Street Gardens.
- If you're intrigued by different kinds of religious practice, a visit to Melrose Abbey is well-worth the effort.
- Score a few birdies as you avoid the rough at Torwoodlee Golf Club.
Leave the car behind and venture to Abbotsford by train. Tweedbank, the nearest station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Abbotsford?
Hotels in Abbotsford start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.