Hotels near Abbey Road Crossing
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Abbey Road Crossing
So you're thinking about a visit to Abbey Road Crossing? We can help!
If you've always hoped to visit London, this is the perfect excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
Book a room at one of the 306 hotels and apartments within a short distance of Abbey Road Crossing. Take a look at the rates at the Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living (3 kilometres), the London Marriott Hotel Park Lane (3 kilometres) and The Montcalm London Marble Arch (2 kilometres).
Don't stress if you're trying to stick to a budget, you won't be short of options when it comes to places to stay. Choose the Americana Hotel or the Primrose Guest House, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Visitors looking for a bit of comfort and luxury will appreciate the several upmarket hotels. Consider the Arch London, 2 kilometres away. The Landmark London, 2 kilometres away, also comes recommended.
Gelato Mio is a great spot to have a cuppa in the vicinity of Abbey Road Crossing. Conveniently located at 138 Saint John's Wood High Street, London, it's only 0.5 kilometres away. Need a break and a feed? Just 0.7 kilometres away you can get a good meal at Danubius Hotel Regents Park (18 Lodge Road, St. John’s Wood, London).
Other Things to Do Near Abbey Road CrossingDon't pass up the chance to visit the area around Abbey Road Crossing:
- If you live for sports, you should take the time to have a look through MCC Museum.
- Surprise your friends with a live performance at Puppet Theatre Barge. Find your seats and take in the show!
- Church of Saint Mary is a peaceful house of prayer as well as a local tourist landmark.
- Take a trip to London Business School, an interesting, modern establishment that invites sightseers on special occasions.
- Stop by Regent's Park and relax in this leafy haven, nestled right in the heart of the city.
Leave the car behind and journey to Abbey Road Crossing by train. South Hampstead, the nearest station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Abbey Road Crossing?
Hotels in Abbey Road Crossing start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.