Hotels near 1st Mariner Arena
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in 1st Mariner Arena
You're bound to have a great time at 1st Mariner Arena.
Always been interested in visiting Baltimore? Now's your chance to find out what everyone's raving about!
You can go for a walk in almost any direction from 1st Mariner Arena and you'll end up at an excellent hotel. There are as many as 26 to pick from within a kilometre. Why not take a look at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor and Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards?
If you're seeking out accommmodations that won't leave a hole in your pocket, you'll have lots to select from. The Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor and the Midtown Inn are recommended options. You'll find them 0.4 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Also, there are several upmarket hotels around. You can't go past the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore or the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, 2 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon lift, grab a coffee at Starbucks. You'll find it conveniently close to 1st Mariner Arena. When dinnertime rolls around, stop by Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/ Inner Harbor. In the evenings, Sullivan's Steakhouse is ideal for a nice glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near 1st Mariner ArenaThe area has loads more available:
- There's nothing like live theatre! Grab a ticket and take your seat at Everyman Theatre.
- Meet travelling companions at Hopkins Plaza, a lovely place to get your bearings.
- If you're seeking an exciting evening out, buy tickets to a theatre performance at Hippodrome Theatre.
- Find the answer to a rainy day by planning a family trip to Maryland Women's Heritage Center.
- Emerson Bromo-Seltzer Tower is a prominent high-rise that dominates the concrete jungle. Take a couple of pictures or just stand back and admire its sheer size.
Relax, it's only 0.5 kilometres from 1st Mariner Arena to MARC Train Camden Station, the nearest metro stop. If it's a nice day out, stretch your legs by hopping off at Transportation Center at Camden Yards, another close terminal. It's 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in 1st Mariner Arena?
Hotels in 1st Mariner Arena start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.