AU$86 Windermere accommodation
Check hotel prices in Windermere
Top hotel deals in Windermere
Top budget Windermere hotel deals
- The Burnside HotelKendal Road, Bowness, Windermere, England
The price is AU$194 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 23
- Windermere Hydro HotelHelm Road, Bowness-on-Windermere, Windermere, England
- Windermere ParkNew Rd, Windermere, England
The price is AU$179 per night from Feb 23 to Feb 24
- Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa23 Church Street, Windermere, England
The price is AU$280 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 17
- Elim House - Adults OnlyBiskey Howe Road, Bowness-on-windermere, Windermere, England
- Beech Hill Hotel & SpaNewby Bridge Road, Windermere, England
The price is AU$192 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 22
Top luxury Windermere hotel deals
- Gilpin Hotel & Lake HouseCrook Road - Windermere, English Lake District, Windermere, England
- Holbeck Ghyll Country House HotelHolbeck Lane, Windermere, England
- Wheatlands Lodge - Bed & BreakfastOld College Lane, Windermere, England4.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
- Windermere SuitesNew Road, Windermere, England
- Aphrodites GroupLongtail Hill, Bowness-on-Windermere, Windermere, England
- Beaumont HouseHolly Road, Windermere, England
The price is AU$142 per night from Feb 18 to Feb 194/5Very Good! (1 review)
Accommodation in Windermere
At Wotif, we know you usually want to stay right in the middle of where it's all happening. In Windermere, there are heaps of great hotels to choose from. About 75 are within a radius of 5-kilometre of Windermere.
Kendal is an ever-popular accommodation area. Kendal is 12 kilometres from the main part of Windermere and has 12 hotels. Damson Dene Hotel, Stonecross Manor Hotel, Riverside Hotel, The Eagle and Child Inn and Millers Beck Country Guest House and Self Catering are among Wotif's recommended choices.
The humming of bees and insects will be music to the ears of hikers who wander through Lake District National Park. Spend your stay at Gilpin Hotel & Lake House and Linthwaite House, and you'll be right near this attraction. The thrilling rides and the tasty snacks at World of Beatrix Potter will transport you back to the joys of being a kid. Rest your head at Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa and Lindeth Howe Country House Hotel and you can stop by this site as often as you'd like.
On a budget? Windermere has a number of budget hotels. The Willowsmere - Adults Only and The Mortal Man Inn are a couple of the most booked options. Alternative cheap room options include the Rum Doodle B&B and the High Fold Guest House.
For more options, look at the Holbeck Ghyll Country House Hotel and the Swinside Lodge Hotel. They are 4 kilometres and 30 kilometres respectively from the center. If those two aren't what you're looking for, try the Sharrow Bay or the Rothay Manor Hotel.
Attractions and Hotels Near WindermereDon't skedaddle without taking a look at what there is to see and do in the rest of the region. View Cumbria's beaches and coastal plains. Or, head to a few of the region's ruins. Travellers in this section of England can enjoy mountain biking.
The nearby cities of Little Langdale and Chapel Stile are certainly worth going to. Little Langdale is 10 kilometres to the northwest of Windermere, while Chapel Stile is 11 kilometres to the northwest. Hotels and apartments in Little Langdale are The Daffodil Hotel and The Wordsworth Hotel and Spa. Chapel Stile options include the Langdale Hotel And Spa and Dale Lodge Hotel.
If you choose to fly into Windermere, Tees Valley Airport is your most practical airport. It is 95 kilometres from Windermere's heart. The St George Hotel is a nearby hotel.
How much is a hotel room in Windermere?
Hotels in Windermere start at AU$86 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.