Hotels near World of Beatrix Potter
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in World of Beatrix Potter
Get going to World of Beatrix Potter and ready yourself for an awesome day out!
It can be found in Windermere, 200 kilometres from the national capital, Belfast. You'll probably have to journey a bit further away, but it's certainly worth it.
You've got a wealth of choice when it comes to hotels, with 30 options in close proximity to World of Beatrix Potter. Why not have a look at the Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa, The Burnside Hotel, BW Premier Collection and The Burn How Garden House Hotel?
A kilometre away, the Rum Doodle B&B is the perfect accommodation for those not looking to splash their cash.
Or you could book one of the numerous luxury hotels in the immediate area. You won't regret it! The Windermere Suites and the Linthwaite House, a kilometre and a kilometre away, come recommended.
Coffee aficionados requiring a fix will like Costa Coffee at 1, Royal Square, Bowness-on-Windermere, Windermere, only 0.1 kilometres from World of Beatrix Potter. For a substantial meal, you only need to stroll 0.9 kilometres to get to Hillthwaite House Hotel (Thornbarrow Road, Windermere).
Other Things to Do Near World of Beatrix PotterRemember that this area has a lot more going on:
- Go to Old Laundry Theatre to view a show. But first, find out what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
- Dive in at Bowness Bay Marina - Electric boat hire, where there's a range of water-based activities. You'll have waves of fun!
- Grab your best mates and have a few rounds at Windermere Golf Club.
- Bring all your friends on a refreshing hike in the great outdoors at Lake District National Park.
- Explore the pages of history at Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House. You'll love finding out about the lives of the inhabitants who used to live there.
Wondering how to travel to World of Beatrix Potter? You can't go past the train. It's a relaxing ride to the nearest station, Windermere, and then it's just a stroll of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in World of Beatrix Potter?
Hotels in World of Beatrix Potter start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.