Hotels near Coniston Water
Coniston Water is a terrific place to get outdoors and make the most of the cool, crisp breeze.
Have you always wanted to visit Belfast? You might just be able to kill two birds with one stone. The attraction is based in Coniston, just 190 kilometres from the capital.
You can find 10 places to stay within 10 kilometres of Coniston Water. Check out the amenities and facilities at The Sun Inn and High Grassings Bed & Breakfast.
There is a good number of luxury accommodations in the area. Why not loosen your purse strings and really spoil yourself? It's certainly worth considering the Grizedale Lodge and The Queen's Head Inn and Restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Coniston Water
Don't go home yet! This area has heaps more available:
- History lovers will appreciate Brantwood. Jump on a tour, stroll around the historic residence and learn about past generations.
- A family visit to John Ruskin Museum is a great option when it's cold and wet outside.
- The stunning landscapes you can see from the summit of Old Man of Coniston are sure to impress.
- Church of St Mary is a well-known building, perfect for tourists searching for some peace and quiet.
- Appreciate the quiet interior as you study the works of art at Beatrix Potter Gallery.