Hotels near Walters Art Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Walters Art Museum
Sights such as Walters Art Museum are the reason we go on vacation. A trip here is one that you won't regret.
It's located in Baltimore, a terrific city that has plenty to offer.
You'll have no dramas booking a hotel room in close proximity to Walters Art Museum. You'll find 21 fantastic options within a short stroll. The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor, Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor and Springhill Suites Marriott Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor are definitely worth looking into.
You'll be able to save your savings for more important things if you take a room at a pocket-friendly accommodation. Why not stay at the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor, which is only 0.7 kilometres away? If that's not quite what you're after, try the Midtown Inn, 0.3 kilometres away.
Those seeking a little bit of luxury and elegance will appreciate the numerous upmarket hotels. The Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore and the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, come highly recommended.
Seeing all the sights can really take it out of you! When it's time to re-energise, go to Ten Ten Ramen. It's only a quick stroll from Walters Art Museum. When dinnertime rolls around, stop by Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/ Inner Harbor. And finally, have a drink at The Brewer's Art.
Other Things to Do Near Walters Art MuseumThis region has loads more available:
- If you're looking to find out more about the region, swing by Washington Monument to get an understanding of this local monument.
- Sift through the catalogue for an inspiring book at George Peabody Library.
- Take some time to concentrate on your spiritual well-being at Mount Vernon United Methodist Church, an excellent religious site.
- You might get the chance to hear the pipe organ and admire the religious iconography if you take a tour of Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Contemplate the vast collection of creative artworks at The Contemporary.
Be an early bird, miss the other tourists and snag a seat on the train. When you get off at Pennsylvania Station, the closest station, it's only a kilometre to Walters Art Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Walters Art Museum?
Hotels in Walters Art Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.