Hotels Near Wailoaloa Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Wailoaloa Beach
Top hotels near Wailoaloa Beach
Want to know a little more about Wailoaloa Beach before you book your flights? Here are some handy pointers.
It's located in Nadi, 110 kilometres from the national capital, Suva. You might have to journey a bit further afield, but it's definitely worth it.
Book a room at one of the 21 accommodation options within an easy commute of Wailoaloa Beach. Take a look at the facilities at the Hibiscus Apartments Fiji (2 kilometres), the Hans Travel Inn (2 kilometres) and the Grand West's Villas (0.9 kilometres).
Economical travellers ought to take advantage of the region's low-price hotels. The Capricorn International Hotel is 2 kilometres away, while the Tropic of Capricorn - Hostel is around a kilometre away.
Other Things to Do Near Wailoaloa BeachWailoaloa Beach is not the only reason to travel to this region:
- Relax with the kids at Port Denarau Marina and listen to the gentle waves on the waterfront.
- Admire some of nature's delightful creations with a walk through Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
- Go to Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool and relax at the pristine basins.
- Delight in the boats bobbing on the water or simply go for a walk and enjoy a fresh breeze at Vuda Point Marina.
- The melodies of birds twittering will be music to the ears of hikers as they stroll along the trails at Koroyanitu National Heritage Park.
How much is a hotel room in Wailoaloa Beach?
Hotels in Wailoaloa Beach start at AU$38 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.