Compare Salzburg airport accommodation
Check hotel prices in W.A. Mozart
Cheap Salzburg airport hotels
Salzburg airport hotels with free parking
- Salzburg Hotel LilienhofSiezenheimer Straße 62, Salzburg, Salzburg
The price is AU$107 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- Hotel-Pension AdlerhofElisabethstrasse 25, Salzburg, Salzburg
The price is AU$116 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 95/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Kolpinghaus SalzburgAdolf-Kolping-Straße, 10, Salzburg, Salzburg (state)
- Parkhotel BrunauerElisabethstrasse 45a, Salzburg, Salzburg4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Bergland HotelRupertgasse 15, Salzburg, Salzburg
- Holiday Inn Salzburg CitySterneckstrasse 21, Salzburg, Salzburg
The price is AU$105 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 314/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
Hotels near Sydney Opera House
You will always remember your visit to Sydney Opera House. It's undoubtably amazing!
It's to be found in Sydney, the exciting state capital.
With no less than 29 accommodations within a short stroll of Sydney Opera House, the only worry you'll have finding a place to stay is deciding which one looks the best! Not sure where to begin? Compare the Park Hyatt Sydney, Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour and Quay West Suites Sydney.
Short on cash? Or do you just prefer stretching your travel dollar to its limits? You'll find a variety of budget-friendly accommodation options here. How about you stay at the Woolbrokers at Darling Harbour, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't ring your bell, try the Macleay Lodge, 2 kilometres away.
Need a soft bed and room service? There are numerous upmarket hotels nearby. The Establishment Hotel and the InterContinental Sydney, 0.9 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, are recommended.
If you're close to Sydney Opera House and need a caffeine hit, head to The Russell Hotel. Or, for something more filling, go to Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks and grab a table. And lastly, head to Rockpool Bar & Grill for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Sydney Opera House
While you're here, get to know the region around Sydney Opera House:
- Imagine the bargaining and deal-making taking place at Government House, a crucial and established site of governance.
- Check for special events and appreciate the displays at Justice and Police Museum.
- Meander down to the water and look at the boats as they sail in and out of Circular Quay.
- Pointers to a dynamic, social past remain behind the walls of Customs House.
- If you consider yourself a serious art aficionado, Ken Done Gallery awaits you. Providing access to a great number of engaging canvases, you'll be grateful you set aside some time to visit.
Sydney Opera House is a convenient walk of 2 kilometres from Town Hall Train Station, the closest station. So, climb on board and leave all those road traffic issues behind you!
Is there a hotel in Salzburg Airport (SZG-W.A. Mozart)?
If you were hoping for tarmac views, that's going to be tricky. There are no accommodation options right in Salzburg Airport (SZG-W.A. Mozart), so you'll need to cast your net wider.
You might not get views of the tarmac, but the K6 Rooms by Der Salzburger Hof still offers plenty of convenience. A quick drive beyond the boundaries of the airport, guests can expect Tour assistance, onsite dining and internet access.