Hotels near University of Maryland - Baltimore
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in University of Maryland - Baltimore
Let your mind be transported back to a time long gone at University of Maryland - Baltimore.
Always wanted to go to Baltimore? Now's your chance to find out just what it is that makes this city so great!
There's no need to travel too far to find a place to stay. There are 44 options within 3 kilometres of University of Maryland - Baltimore. Check out the facilities at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore (2 kilometres), the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront (2 kilometres) and the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel (a kilometre).
There's a range of budget options close by that will definitely satisfy. How about you stay at the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't tick all the boxes, consider the Midtown Inn, a kilometre away.
If you're after great service and silky sheets, you'll be chuffed with the surrounding area's upmarket hotels. Try out the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, a kilometre away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is a kilometre away.
Before you explore University of Maryland - Baltimore, chase down the smell of hot coffee to Starbucks. For something to fill you up, take a seat for lunch or dinner at Faidley Seafood. And later on, have a few beers at Alewife Baltimore.
Other Things to Do Near University of Maryland - BaltimoreAppreciate everything University of Maryland - Baltimore has to offer, but don't forget to also head to the surrounding region:
- If you're interested in local history, Edgar Allan Poe's Gravesite and Memorial is an impressive site to spend some time.
- Some get a funny feeling when they spend time at burial grounds, but there are also those who believe that they're peaceful. If you're more the latter, spend some time exploring Westminster Cemetery.
- Some people get a funny feeling when they visit graveyards, but there are also those who find them to be peaceful. If you're the latter, spend some time exploring Westminster Hall and Burying Ground.
- The colour, vibrancy and sounds of Lexington Market entice locals and tourists alike.
- You can't go wrong with live theatre! Grab a ticket and take your seat at Hippodrome Theatre.
Journeying to University of Maryland - Baltimore by public transport is simple. MARC Train Camden Station, the closest station, is only 0.8 kilometres away. Also within easy reach is Transportation Center at Camden Yards, another close terminal. It's 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in University of Maryland - Baltimore?
Hotels in University of Maryland - Baltimore start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.