ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 490 rooms feature free bottled water, safes and hairdryers. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and slippers, while pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Additionally, fridges, phones and desks are available.
A day of pampering at MANDARA SPA can include massages, facials and aromatherapy. The restaurant, Harmony, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. A conference centre and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Places within a 30-minute walk of this 4-star Shiodome hotel include Hibiya Park and Zojoji Temple.
The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome
Great love location and hotel.
Central to all trains
Hotel close to metro
Recommend this hotel
Nice hotel very central
About the The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo ShiodomeLocation 1-6-3 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo 105-8333
The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness centre. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. There are 5 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome also features laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a lift. This 4-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 490 guestrooms or units
- 38 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 2003
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (17.8 km / 11.1 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shimbashi Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Shiodome Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome offers 490 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Electric kettle
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Harmony – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Chinese Wine Dining XVIN – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Macrobiotic Cafe Chaya – This Cafe serves lunch and dinner.
The Bar – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Guests who book Breakfast Included rate plans receive breakfast for each paying guest on the reservation. Breakfast is not included for children who stay free. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Bookings of more than 9 guests are not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3025 for adults and JPY 1512 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ROYAL PARK HOTEL SHIODOME Tokyo
- ROYAL PARK HOTEL SHIODOME
- ROYAL PARK SHIODOME Tokyo
- ROYAL PARK SHIODOME
- Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome
- Royal Park Hotel
- Royal Park Tokyo Shiodome
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- ROYAL PARK HOTEL THE SHIODOME Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.