ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers, featured in all 93 rooms. Nice touches to enhance your stay include spring water baths, slippers and free toiletries. Additionally, fridges, irons/ironing boards and desks are available.
This hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and dry cleaning/laundry services. Added amenities include laundry facilities, multilingual staff and a lift. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 3.5-star Ueno hotel include National Museum of Western Art and Ueno Zoo.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 58 reviews
About the Centurion Hotel & Spa Ueno StationLocation 6-8-16 Ueno Taito-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 110-0005
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Centurion Hotel & Spa Ueno Station also features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A complete renovation of Centurion Hotel & Spa Ueno Station was completed in July 2017. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 93 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (68.3 km / 42.4 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Okachimachi Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Ueno-okachimachi Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Centurion Hotel & Spa Ueno Station offers 93 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary slippers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a spring water bath, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Spring water bath
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Centurion Hotel & Spa Ueno Station has a restaurant on site.
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Centurion Hotel Ueno Station
- Centurion Ueno Station
- Centurion Hotel
- Centurion Hotel & Spa Ueno Station Tokyo
- Centurion Hotel Spa Ueno Station
You should know
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.