Hotels near Thirlestane Castle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Thirlestane Castle
You don't need to be a history lover to have a great time at Thirlestane Castle.
If you're flying into Edinburgh, you're going to have a bit of a way to go. It sits in Lauder, 35 kilometres from the national capital.
There's just 1 accommodation listed within 3 kilometres of Thirlestane Castle. So if you'd like to stay in the vicinity, it'd be smart to reserve a room at The Black Bull Hotel (0.4 kilometres away) as soon as you can.
Enjoy a hot drink and decide what to see next at Thirlestane Castle. It's close to Thirlestane Castle. You don't need to go far for a lunch or dinner spot. The Black Bull Hotel should have what you need. And later on, head straight to The Golden Bannock to quench your thirst.
Other Things to Do Near Thirlestane CastleAfter you've experienced Thirlestane Castle, explore the surrounding area:
- Wear some brand new golfing attire and have a whack at Torwoodlee Golf Club.
- On a pleasant day, spend some time reading and relaxing in Bank Street Gardens.
- When you need a cultural fix, make your way to Old Gala House, an exhibition space that will entertain you with its outstanding collection of works.
- If you love train travel, you have to hop on Waverley Line, an iconic railway.
- Explore Melrose Abbey, a monestary that houses a collective of reverent Christians.
How much is a hotel room in Thirlestane Castle?
Hotels in Thirlestane Castle start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.