Hotels near Tasman National Park
Tasman National Park is a great place to get outside and enjoy a nice day.
You'll find it in Eaglehawk Neck, 50 kilometres from Hobart, the state capital.
While there are 2 hotels within 3 kilometres of Tasman National Park, it's still a wise idea to book early. The Lufra Hotel and Apartments and Blue Seal Accommodation are worth looking into.
Visitors who are hoping to experience a bit of luxury ought to check out the several upscale hotels nearby. See what you think of the Abs by the Bay and The Mussel Boys.
For a decent caffeine fix, stop at Lufra Hotel and Apartments. It's only 0.5 kilometres away from Tasman National Park, at 380 Pirates Bay Drive, Eaglehawk Neck.
Other Things to Do Near Tasman National Park
Don't miss the opportunity to explore the area surrounding Tasman National Park:
- To entertain the children, take them along to Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park, where exotic and local species of animals are sure to keep them engrossed.
- Grab your gear and go to Eaglehawk Dive Centre. It's wonderful for an underwater experience.
- Gaze at the variety of geologic layers and rocky terrain at Devils Kithen, one of Mother Nature's many pieces of art.
- Stroll through the paddock and have a chat with the employees at Port Arthur Lavender Farm, a visitor-friendly farm that offers tourists a taster of country life in the region.
- Spend some time at Shipstern Bluff for a great view of the region, and to snap some photos of the surrounding landscape.