Hotels near Devils Kithen
At Devils Kithen, you can escape the noise of the city and enjoy a well-deserved break.
It's located in Eaglehawk Neck. Sit back and enjoy the 50 kilometres drive from Hobart, the state capital.
If you're searching for hotel options within 10 kilometres of Devils Kithen, you'll find 9 different places. The Lufra Hotel and Apartments and Norfolk Bay Convict Station are comfortable choices.
Visitors who are eager to experience a bit of luxury should check out the several upmarket hotels in this area. You'll love the Abs by the Bay and The Mussel Boys.
Other Things to Do Near Devils Kithen
Don't spend all your time at Devils Kithen. This region has heaps more for visitors:
- Take some time off with the kids, and monkey around for a day at Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park.
- Appreciate the amazing views of Tasman National Park, a natural refuge for native species of animals and plants.
- Grab your gear and check out Eaglehawk Dive Centre. It's great for underwater adventures.
- Hang some straw from your mouth and prepare to get a bit dirty for a trip to Port Arthur Lavender Farm, where you can see first-hand a day in the life of this working farm.
- Pitching a tent at Fortescue Bay is a perfect way to meet fellow travellers.