Hotels Near Coal Mines Historic Site
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Coal Mines Historic Site
Top hotels near Coal Mines Historic Site
Many people stop by Coal Mines Historic Site every year.
Not entirely sure where it is? Pull out your map and draw a circle around Saltwater River. It's 35 kilometres from the state capital, Hobart.
It's hard to secure a room right next to Coal Mines Historic Site. But don't fret, Taranna is about 12 kilometres away. Here, you'll discover 6 suitable hotels. Have a squiz at the amenities at the Norfolk Bay Convict Station, Mason's Cottages and Abs by the Bay.
Other Things to Do Near Coal Mines Historic SiteThe area has much more to offer:
- With numerous thought-provoking and unique artworks, Art at The Point Gallery offers a first-rate experience.
- Flee from the skyscrapers and towers of the city with an excursion to Tasman National Park, where the greenery will immediately refuel waning spirits.
- Take some time off with the young ones, and horse around for an afternoon at Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park.
- Watch as the farmers work the land at Port Arthur Lavender Farm. They could even be in need of some extra hands.
- Grab your gear and check out Eaglehawk Dive Centre. It's fantastic for an adventure underwater.
How much is a hotel room in Coal Mines Historic Site?
Hotels in Coal Mines Historic Site start at AU$128 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.