Hotels near St. Stephen's Green
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St. Stephen's Green
Top hotels near St. Stephen's Green
St. Stephen's Green is definitely one of the world's most fantastic destinations.
You'll be able to set eyes on it in Dublin, the nation's capital city.
Nothing compares to staying within a short stroll of St. Stephen's Green! Take a look at one of the 77 hotels within a kilometre. Haven't the foggiest where to begin? Check out The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, The Merrion and The Westbury Hotel.
Don't break the bank! There's a range of suitable budget places nearby. Select the Portobello Hotel or the Glen Guesthouse, 0.9 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're hoping for a little bit of pampering, stay at one of the numerous luxury hotels in the immediate area. Take a squiz at the amenities at the Fitzwilliam Hotel, 0.1 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Conrad Dublin is only 0.5 kilometres away.
For an early morning hit or an afternoon lift, grab a coffee at Kilkenny Shop. You can find it fortunately close to St. Stephen's Green. When you need to grab a feed, get a table at Grafton Capital Hotel. Finally, The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin is the spot to be for a few cold ones.
Other Things to Do Near St. Stephen's GreenAfter you stop by St. Stephen's Green, check what's available nearby:
- Feel time standing still at Unitarian Church, a serene house of prayer.
- Visit Royal College of Surgeons and walk the same halls as the large number of students who have spent time at this historic campus.
- Art buffs will definitely be intrigued by WB Yeats Statue.
- Tourists are encouraged to stand at the bottom of Fusiliers' Arch and stare up at its grand structure.
- Stopping by a commemorative monument like James Joyce Bust is one way to get to know the local history.
Leave the stresses of driving behind and venture to St. Stephen's Green by metro. Connolly Train Station, the most convenient station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in St. Stephen's Green?
Hotels in St. Stephen's Green start at AU$113 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.