Hotels near St. Giles' Cathedral
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St. Giles' Cathedral
A truly iconic sight, St. Giles' Cathedral is a fixture on many tourists' bucket lists.
It's situated in Edinburgh, the lively national capital.
You're spoilt for choice when it comes to places to stay, with 92 options just a stone's throw away from St. Giles' Cathedral. Why not have a look at The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel?
If you pride yourself on being able to save a buck or two, you'll be stoked with the number of bargain hotels nearby. You might like to try the Lyncliff Hotel or the Halcyon Hotel, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Eager for a little pampering? There are numerous upscale hotels in the immediate area. You won't regret booking the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh or the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Prior to exploring St. Giles' Cathedral, go after the scent of hot coffee to The Dome. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go far. Make a beeline for The Witchery by the Castle to get yourself some food. After that, reflect on your day with a drink at The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh.
Other Things to Do Near St. Giles' CathedralDon't miss the opportunity to discover the region near St. Giles' Cathedral:
- Take an afternoon to check out City Chambers, a space for events.
- Parliament House is a fantastic attraction to take the kids to find out about local politics.
- The rooms of Old Tolbooth bear witness to a wide variety of significant decisions. Stop by this building of public administration and have a listen for yourself.
- Make sure you stop by Collective Gallery, a structure renowned for its elaborate architecture.
- With its wide variety of exhibits and displays, it's guarunteed you'll discover a thing or two that's to your taste at Stills Gallery.
Sit back, take in the surroundings and enjoy the train ride to St. Giles' Cathedral. Remember to dismount at Edinburgh Waverley, the most convenient station. Then it's just 0.2 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in St. Giles' Cathedral?
Hotels in St. Giles' Cathedral start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.