AU$69 Southwest Victoria accommodation
Check hotel prices in Southwest Victoria
Top hotel deals in Southwest Victoria
Top budget Southwest Victoria hotel deals
- Aberdeen Motor Inn9 Aberdeen Street, Newtown, VIC
The price is AU$150 per night from Feb 11 to Feb 12
- Corio Bay Motel292 Princes Highway, Corio, VIC
The price is AU$89 per night from Feb 11 to Feb 12
- BIG4 Apollo Bay Pisces Holiday Park311 Great Ocean Road, Apollo Bay, VIC
- Mahogany Motel463 Raglan Parade, Warrnambool, VIC
The price is AU$95 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 4
- Eight Spence8 Spence St, Warrnambool, VIC
The price is AU$115 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 4
- Colac Mid City Motor Inn289-295 Murray Street, Colac, VIC
The price is AU$135 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 31
Top luxury Southwest Victoria hotel deals
- Devlin Apartments312 Moorabool St, Geelong, VIC4.5/5Wonderful! (174 reviews)
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel41-b Gipps Street, Port Fairy, VIC4.9/5Exceptional! (75 reviews)
- Vue Apartments Geelong6 Bellerine St, Geelong, VIC
The price is AU$224 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Exceptional! (736 reviews)
- Captains At The Bay21 Pascoe Street, Apollo Bay, VIC
The price is AU$176 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.8/5Exceptional! (621 reviews)
- Peppers The Sands Resort2 Sands Boulevard, Torquay, VIC4.3/5Excellent! (538 reviews)
- The Victoria48-50 Bank St, Port Fairy, VIC
The price is AU$267 per night from Feb 17 to Feb 184.5/5Wonderful! (308 reviews)
Accommodation In Southwest Victoria
Want to see the sights? Planning a business trip? Or perhaps you're looking for that perfect romantic getaway. For your next escape, get the hotel you want at a price that’ll put a smile on your face. From city centre conference hotels to charming hideaways, we have you covered. Book accommodation in Southwest Victoria with us today and get ready to sleep in, eat out and enjoy a holiday your way.
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us help! When you search Southwest Victoria accommodation, you can filter by budget, star rating or even specific facilities. Hit the clubs, browse the shops or make friends with the locals—there are a number of hotels just a stone's throw from the action. Or do less running around and more indulging when you book a relaxing and revitalising retreat. Maybe a spa treatment is in your future! In the mood for food? Many of our listed hotels feature great bars, cafes and restaurants for laid-back brunching and suppertime feasting. Some also offer a gym or nearby outdoor activities to help burn off those extra calories.
Save time and money by using Wotif to book cheap Southwest Victoria accommodation. With millions of rooms available, you’ll find exactly the right place to put your feet up. From bargain motels to rooms fit for blue-blooded luxury, child-friendly to pet-friendly (and definitely wallet-friendly), we make booking a hotel reservation simple.
How much is a hotel room in Southwest Victoria?
Hotels in Southwest Victoria start at AU$69 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.