Hotels near Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom
Top hotels near Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom
Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom is a wonderful hotspot for culture buffs and inquisitive minds.
Are you intending to fly into Edinburgh? Once you arrive, you'll still have a bit of a journey ahead of you. You'll find it located in Selkirk, 50 kilometres from the national capital.
If you're keen on staying around Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom, it's a good idea to book ahead. There are 2 accommodations within an easy commute. Have a look at the Best Western Plus Scottish Borders Selkirk Philipburn Hotel and The Glen Hotel.
If you're in need of your next caffeine injection, you'll find Kennedys Cafe not far away. Or, for something more filling, stop by Tony's Tower and grab a table. And lastly, go to Heatherlie House Hotel for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Sir Walter Scott's CourtroomTake in everything Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom has on offer, but make sure you also visit the surrounding area:
- Generations of locals have convened and socialised at Market Square. Keep the tradition alive and drop by the square.
- Witness history come to life at Halliwell's House Museum. You'll love hearing the stories of the folk who once called this place home.
- Bowhill House is guaranteed to delight both history aficionados and budding architects.
- If you enjoy the history of this region, Three Brethren is most definitely the place for you.
- Enjoy the ocean views and spot some bird and marine life at St Abbs & Eyemouth Voluntary Marine Reserve.
How much is a hotel room in Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom?
Hotels in Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.