Accommodation Near Market Square, Selkirk
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Market Square
Top hotels near Market Square
Venture back through history at Market Square. Why knows what mysteries you might find?
It is located in Selkirk, and we're sure you're wondering how to get there. Many make the 50 kilometres journey from Edinburgh, that nation's bustling capital.
While there are 2 accommodations within a quick 3 kilometres of Market Square, it's still a good idea to book ahead of time. You can choose from the Best Western Plus Scottish Borders Selkirk Philipburn Hotel and The Glen Hotel.
Order up a coffee and check your itinerary at Kennedys Cafe. It's not far from Market Square. When dinnertime rolls around, grab a meal at Tony's Tower. If you feel like relaxing with a glass of wine, Heatherlie House Hotel is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Market SquareAs you're here, you ought to see what the local area has going on:
- Stroll through Halliwell's House Museum, a historic residence that's jam-packed with stories.
- If you're a history fanatic, call into Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom to read about the past events that shaped the region.
- Go on a tour of Bowhill House to take a trip back into the past and hear about the area's vibrant background.
- Stopping by a monument like Three Brethren is one way to find out about events that shaped this region.
- Deepen your understanding of the natural world by examining the local marine life at St Abbs & Eyemouth Voluntary Marine Reserve.
How much is a hotel room in Market Square?
Hotels in Market Square start at AU$126 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.