Hotels Near Sengakuji Temple
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Sengakuji Temple
Top hotels near Sengakuji Temple
If you're seeking a bit of reflection time, you can't go past Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo, Japan.
If you've always wanted to go to Tokyo, this is the perfect excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
To be located within a short drive of Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo, Japan, stay at one of the 71 nearby accommodations. The Grand Hyatt Tokyo (3 kilometres), the Conrad Tokyo (4 kilometres) and The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo (a kilometre) are all excellent choices.
Located just 2 kilometres away, the Guest House Shinagawa-shuku offers a place to stay at a price that savers will love.
If you're looking for a bit of pampering, choose one of the several upscale hotels in the surrounding area. You'll definitely love the Prince Park Tower Tokyo or the Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection, 2 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Don't want to go far for a caffeine hit? Try Cafe California. It's easy to get to from Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo, Japan. Or, for something more substantial, head to Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo and try out the chef's specials. And finally, sit back with a drink at Bamboo Lobby Bar & Lounge.
Other Things to Do Near Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo, JapanTake in all that Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo, Japan has on offer, but make sure you also head to the surrounding area:
- Understand the importance of religious culture and customs at Sengaku-ji, a holy site for local worshippers.
- Gain some understanding of the importance of religious rituals and routines at Koyasan Tokyo Betsuin Temple, a sacred site for local worshippers.
- For a truly authentic peek into the local culture, absorb the soothing mood of Tozenji Temple.
- Get a better understanding of the significance of different faiths and religions at Seishoko Kakurinji Temple, a sacred site for local followers.
- Meiji Gakuin University is a flourishing university and an interesting attraction as well.
Uncertain how you should travel to Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo, Japan? A good option is the train. It's a leisurely trip to the nearest station, Shinagawa Station, and then a walk of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Sengakuji Temple?
Hotels in Sengakuji Temple start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.