Hotels near Scott Monument
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Scott Monument
Of the many who visit Scott Monument each year, few leave disappointed.
Sitting among the busy streets of Edinburgh, it's certainly not the only thing you'll want to check out in the lively national capital.
With as many as 96 accommodations within a kilometre of Scott Monument, you may even be able to see it from your bedroom! Consider the facilities at The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel.
If you're visiting on a budget, you'll be pleased to know that there's a good range of reasonably priced accommodation options. Why don't you stay at the Lyncliff Hotel, which is only a kilometre away? If that's not quite what you're after, try the Halcyon Hotel, 0.9 kilometres away.
Do you like to spoil yourself? Then splurge a bit and book a room at one of the numerous top-notch hotels in the area. Check out the rates at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian is only 0.9 kilometres away.
Before you check out Scott Monument, charge up your batteries with a hot drink at The Dome. Go to Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel for a hearty meal. Need a drink? The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Scott MonumentAfter you're finished at Scott Monument, check what else is happening in the region:
- If you've got some spare cash stashed away, visit Princes Mall to buy the basics as well as a few luxuries!
- Learn about the traditions and practices of the locals who pray at Church of St Andrew & St George.
- Take your mates for a game of cricket or a peaceful morning walk through Princes Street Gardens.
- If you're looking to find out more about the area, visit Melville Monument to get insight into the events and people that shaped this region.
- To be sure your holiday goes according the schedule, head to Edinburgh Visit Scotland Information Centre to read the brochures.
Scott Monument is a relaxing walk of 0.3 kilometres from Edinburgh Waverley, the nearest station. So, get on board and put the driving dilemmas behind!
How much is a hotel room in Scott Monument?
Hotels in Scott Monument start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.