Hotels near Royal Danish Theater
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Royal Danish Theater
Top hotels near Royal Danish Theater
Ready to start planning your Royal Danish Theater holiday? You're guaranteed to have an excellent time.
If you would like to check it out, you'll need to head to Copenhagen, the country's capital city.
Stay at one of the 73 hotels and apartments within a short distance of Royal Danish Theater. The Skt. Petri (0.9 kilometres), the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen (a kilometre) and the Marriott Copenhagen (a kilometre) are all favoured choices.
If you're trying to save, you'll have plenty of choice when considering accommodation. The Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade and the Hotel Amager are among your best choices. You'll locate them 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Hoping to splurge a smidge? There's a decent range of five star hotels in the surrounding area. Check out the rooms at the Scandic Palace Hotel, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the 71 Nyhavn Hotel is only 0.5 kilometres away.
Go straight to Café Phønix at Kultorvet 11, København K for your morning caffeine fix. It's about 0.8 kilometres from Royal Danish Theater. If you're looking for lunch, Scandic Front at Sankt Annæ Plads 21, København K is an easy stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Royal Danish TheaterRoyal Danish Theater is not the only reason to visit this area:
- Check the program, purchase some tickets and settle in. You won't regret going to a show at The Royal Theater.
- Kongens Nytorv is a popular place to arrange to meet your mates.
- If you're keen to fill in a few hours, appreciate the collections at Guinness World Records Museum.
- Visit the fascinating estates of Charlottenborg Palace. Ask about guided tours or just take in the ornate architecture.
- When it's time to have a break and relax with mates, head to Baron Boltens Court for a few cold ones.
Save some time and take the train to Gammel Strand Station, the closest station, only 0.4 kilometres from Royal Danish Theater. To explore more of the surroundings, disembark the train at Nørreport, another station a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Royal Danish Theater?
Hotels in Royal Danish Theater start at AU$127 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.