Accommodation Near Round Tower, Copenhagen
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Round Tower
Top hotels near Round Tower
Holidaymakers rarely pass up the opportunity to experience Round Tower.
You'll find it among the action-packed streets of Copenhagen, the county's capital.
You don't have to go far to find a place to stay. There are 84 options within a quick trip of Round Tower. Nearby ones are the Skt. Petri (0.2 kilometres), the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen (a kilometre) and the Marriott Copenhagen (a kilometre).
If you're on the hunt for accommodation options that won't leave a hole in your pocket, you'll have a whole heap to choose from. How about you stay at the Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't float your boat, try the CABINN City, a kilometre away.
That said, you could always splurge a little on one of the many high-end hotels in the immediate area. The Scandic Copenhagen and the Scandic Palace Hotel, a kilometre and 0.7 kilometres away, are recommended.
Go straight to Café Phønix at Kultorvet 11, København K for a tea or coffee. It's only 0.2 kilometres from Round Tower. If you're starving, head to Hotel Christian IV | Copenhagen (Dronningens Tværgade 45, København K) for lunch or dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Round TowerAfter you stop at Round Tower, see what's happening in the surrounding region:
- Copenhagen Main Library is a valuable hub of education in the community here.
- Seat yourself on a public bench at Kultorvet and watch as people meet, kids shout and play games and dogs take a walk.
- Wander around Grabrodretorv Square to experience what it is like to be a genuine local.
- Copenhagen University Library is a well-loved institute of education in the community here.
- Immerse yourself in the beat at Musical History Museum, an attraction that all music fans should plan to see.
Travel by train to Nørreport, the nearest station. It's only 0.3 kilometres from Round Tower. Another handy terminal is Gammel Strand Station, about 0.4 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Round Tower?
Hotels in Round Tower start at AU$127 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.